What Can I Bring to Recovery?
Our staff will guide you through the admissions process and help you know what to pack for your recovery journey.Call (844) 302-8605
What to Bring
What to Bring During your Recovery Process
- Identification or Birth Certificate
- Insurance Card if applicable
- One large piece of luggage containing clothing for approximately one week. Please bring seasonally appropriate clothing. Gym clothes, yoga clothes, a robe and jacket are items to consider.
- One quart sized zip locked bag containing cosmetics
- One gallon sized zip locked bag containing toiletries
Items with Check Out Usage
- Money to spend at outings or for essential items from the store
- Disposable safety razors (must be stored in a plastic bag)
- Hair dryers
- Curling/straightening irons
- Nail clippers or files
- iPods or MP3 players – Important- Must not have a camera or Wi-Fi capability
Items to Leave at Home
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Any products containing alcohol including mouth wash and hand sanitizer. Mouth wash containing alcohol will be disposed upon admission.
- Any sharp or dangerous items
- Jewelry or any other valuables
- T-shirts with explicit, violent themes or alcohol/drug references
- Irons, fans or heaters, heating pads and electric blankets
- Food items
- Wire hangers
- Aerosol cans
- Laundry detergent, bleach, fabric softener and dryer sheets
- Extension cords
- Outside reading materials, unless spiritual or self-help
- Personal linens, pillows and stuffed animals
- Bottles of cologne or perfume
- Any other items that are deemed inappropriate by Advanced Health & Education staff are eligible for confiscation.
Advanced Health & Education
3 Corbett Way Eatontown, NJ 07724Call today
Get a free assessment today.
AH&E was a wonderful and fulfilling experience, I found receiving recovery treatment to be thorough and extremely helpful towards a future in sobriety.Daniel M.
I consider myself lucky to have had an experience like I had at AHE.Kevin H.
Such a great program! Have nothing but positive things to say about my experience and would recommend it to anyone who wants to help themselves or a loved one.Becky F.
AHE has had a profound effect upon my life. I have a great deal of gratitude for all you have done for me.Mindy S.
Let your search end here. Call today.