What Can I Bring to Recovery?
Our staff will guide you through the admissions process and help you know what to pack for your journey.
What to Bring
What to Bring During your Recovery Process
- Identification or Birth Certificate
- Insurance Card if applicable
- One large piece of luggage containing clothing for approximately one week. Please bring seasonally appropriate clothing. Gym clothes, yoga clothes, a robe and jacket are items to consider.
- One quart sized zip locked bag containing cosmetics
- One gallon sized zip locked bag containing toiletries
Items with Check Out Usage
- Money to spend at outings or for essential items from the store
- Disposable safety razors (must be stored in a plastic bag)
- Hair dryers
- Curling/straightening irons
- Bottles of cologne or perfume
- Nail clippers or files
- Sewing equipment (needle and thread)
- iPods or MP3 players – Important- Must not have a camera or Wi-Fi capability
Items to Leave at Home
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Any products containing alcohol including mouth wash and hand sanitizer. Mouth wash containing alcohol will be disposed upon admission.
- Any sharp or dangerous items
- Jewelry or any other valuables
- T-shirts with explicit, violent themes or alcohol/drug references
- Irons, fans or heaters, heating pads and electric blankets
- Food items
- Wire hangers
- Aerosol cans
- Laundry detergent, bleach, fabric softener and dryer sheets
- Extension cords
- Outside reading materials, unless spiritual or self-help
- Personal linens, pillows and stuffed animals
- Technology including cell phones. Please write down phone numbers prior to arriving at Cedar Point Recovery.
- Any other items that are deemed inappropriate by Cedar Point Recovery staff are eligible for confiscation.
* These fields are required.
Advanced Health & Education
Advanced Health and Education can help anyone recover from addiction or substance abuse. We offer customized treatment and a balanced application of support and accountability that will help you end your addiction.