Providing Pathways to Recovery.
Advanced Health & Education Drug Rehab offers a wide variety of treatment options for various addictions. Contact us today.
Rehab and Addiction Treatment Services in New Jersey
Advanced Health and Education offers many outpatient alcohol and drug rehab addiction treatment services at its facility in Eatontown, NJ. Our programs are designed to break the chains of substance abuse and addiction and to help you get your life on track. We can provide referrals for inpatient or residential addiction treatment services for anyone who needs them.
We offer a FREE confidential consultation. Call us – 24 hours a day – at 877-385-6358, or contact us here.
Below is a list of the different types of alcohol and drug rehab and treatment programs that may be available for adults and professionals.
Advanced Health can provide referrals to detoxification and residential alcohol and drug addiction treatment services that offer 24-hour care and support to patients. The major advantage to residential inpatient alcohol and drug rehab and treatment is the high level of supervision and care, which:
- offers clients the opportunity to focus solely on their recovery shielded from the distractions of the outside world
- relieves clients of the burdens of temptation present in day-to-day life
- creates an excellent foundation for the next step in the recovery process for those clients unable to manage in a lesser level of care
Advanced Health offers multiple levels of outpatient alcohol and drug rehab and treatment programs. One of the advantages to outpatient treatment is that it gives clients the opportunity to attend therapy and counseling sessions while maintaining the more significant aspects of “regular” life (like attending work, school, and living at home).
Advanced Health offers three levels of outpatient alcohol and drug rehab and treatment programs: intensive outpatient programs, partial Care programs and non-intensive outpatient therapy.
Our Partial Care programs include:
- 30 hours of treatment spread over 6 days, Monday to Saturday 5 hours a day
- Counseling to create effective treatment plans setting our clients up for long term
- Intensive Case Management Services to resolve legal and job related consequences of addiction.
- Family involvement including education and substance abuse related counseling
- Collaborative liaison with local Sober Living Communities to ensure clients are both safe and accountable as they move forward in the addiction recovery process.
Our Intensive Outpatient Programs (“IOP”) include:
- Nine hours of therapy each week
- Clients come in for three-hour sessions, three times per week as well as meeting with their counselor individually
- Continued collaboration with families and/or sober living environments ensuring long term success through support, education and accountability
- Depending upon clinical recommendations and insurance arrangements, IOP may last up to 16 weeks.
Following IOP, or if a less intensive program is clinically recommend, clients may
participate in non-intensive outpatient therapy, which includes:
- Up to four hours of treatment per week, clients come in for two-hour up to two sessions, twice per week.
- Clients see a counselor on an individual basis once a week, working on deeper issues that relate to the causes and conditions of their substance abuse further setting them up for success in their recovery and creating a fuller and more meaningful life.
Advanced Health does not offer detox, residential or long-term long-term substance abuse treatment programs. We will provide referrals for anyone who needs such a program. Detox and residential treatments vary in length and intensity as well as the components of the program. Advanced Health and Education can help you navigate this process.
After you complete your substance abuse treatment program with us – we will carefully coordinate aftercare for you with our extensive network of addiction specialists across the United States. We will identify an appropriate aftercare program in your area and work with you to develop and implement strategies to prevent relapse back into substance abuse and addiction. If you are staying in the New Jersey area we offer free aftercare for life in the form of an extensive alumni network and support groups as well as regular social events.
Specialized Partial Tracks at Advanced Health & Education
We offer a multi-disciplinary approach based on an individualized treatment plan that allows our clients an indeterminate length of stay based on needs and progress.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Services in NJ Individuals that are newer to treatment generally attend the Hope track. Clients struggle with independence while fighting their addiction, and have trouble maintaining employment or school. HOPE clients are usually 18-30 years old. Program curricula includes a solid foundation in the principles of addiction and recovery with solid plans for
relapse prevention and coping skills.
Individuals who have gone through multiple treatment episodes (4 or more) and/or who are resistant to treatment don’t need a curriculum based on education and coping skills as its primary focus. The Faith track for clients otherwise understood to be treatment and recovery resistant is a commitment of 45 days and clients can be of any age. The track focuses on accountability for behavior and its underlying causes in the moment – all the elements of treatment and living are a part of the therapeutic experience. Intensive counseling experiences, utilizing the group as the agent of change while at the same time rewriting the notion that sobriety can’t be a rich, rewarding and fun experience are a part of the Faith experience with regular outings a part of the treatment event.
Individuals in the serenity track have an addiction that has impacted them at a later point in their lives. The consequences of this may be far reaching and include their spouse, children and career. Our program, specifically targeting this client is a program that takes into account the whole person and their entire life experience and includes:
- Focus on age related life issues: family, marriage, grief, loss and loneliness
- Input into health-related issues so that these are brought under control and do not interfere with long term recovery
- Strong family component and planning integrated into aftercare
- Emphasis on both deeper reoccurring issues that present a barrier to treatment as well as finding positive purpose and meaning going forward
Holistic Healing Track (HHT)
A specialized track that promotes individual wellness by healing the body, mind and spirit. Traditional recovery tools are incorporated with the ancient wisdom of yoga and Buddhist principles. Holistic healing offers services based on the SAMSHA Eight
Dimensions of wellness. The program includes Yoga with an emphasis where appropriate on releasing trauma, meditation, health, nutrition and fitness education, pranayama, & experiential activities as well as an intensive therapeutic experience group focusing on group interaction and cohesion. The track includes a number of outside therapeutic excursions meant to develop open-mindedness and consciousness raising. The Holistic track is a smaller track for clients of any age, male or female. Clients apply to be in it following admission and make a commitment to the increased level of required input.
Frontline Responders Track
Our addiction & trauma programs can be individually customized to meet the specific needs of working with First Responders in Recovery. We work closely with police, corrections, fire, EMS, military, dispsatchers, public safety, national guard & federal
First responders do their addiction work with the population track they are assigned to and then have an additional four to six hours of group work each week focused on the specific needs and challenges that first responders and veterans face in trying to
achieve and maintain long term sobriety.
Emotional Recovery and Wellness Track & DBT
Clients come to Advanced Health and Education with challenges that sometimes run parallel to or go beyond their issues of substance abuse. The ERW track along with weekly classes in DBT is offered to help clients manage mental health issues that may or may not exist independent of their substance abuse but are sufficiently and acutely active to interfere with their engagement in treatment in the moment. These program components are offered as part of a separate track or as an enhancement to one of the other above treatment cohorts.
Advanced Health’s New Jersey drug and alcohol rehab is licensed through the New Jersey Department of Human Services Office of Licensing, is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, and has received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal for Quality in Behavioral Healthcare.
* These fields are required.
Advanced Health & Education
Advanced Health and Education can help anyone recover from addiction or substance abuse. We offer customized treatment and a balanced application of support and accountability that will help you end your addiction.